Primary Care Partners Building, Garden Level
3150 N 12th St
Grand Junction, CO 81506
Monday – Friday, 7:30 AM – 6:00 PM
At the Physical Therapy Specialty Center, we strive to get you back to optimal health quickly. We offer extended hours Monday through Friday, with appointment times starting at 7:30 am, continuing through the lunch hour, until 5:00 pm. We have a very knowledgeable staff who are focused on the most important goal, which is helping you achieve your goals. We provide cost-effective, evidence-based treatments, that maximize your healing and recovery and we accept most insurances. We are conveniently located on 12th St. between Patterson Rd. and Horizon Dr. and have a large parking area.
We have a skilled staff of physical therapist eager to assist you with all of your musculoskeletal and vestibular needs:
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Balance disorders and BPPV
- Post-Concussion Syndrome
- Joint Pain
- Sports Injuries
- TMJ (Jaw) Pain- Facial Pain
- Scar Tissue Release – IASTM
- Total Joint rehabilitation
- Post-Surgical rehabilitation
- Foot Pain
- Arthritic Pain
- Functional Nutrition
- KT taping
- Dry Needling
- Work Site Evaluations
- LSVT BIG
Conditions Physical Therapy commonly treats
Muscle pain, and sciatica, headaches, jaw pain
Post-concussion syndrome, dizziness, vertigo/BPPV, motion sickness, fall prevention
Post fracture, post joint replacement, post sprain & strain stiffness and weakness
Tendinopathy, tendinitis, bursitis, or instability
Bursitis, arthritis, joint stiffness or instability, stuck scar tissue, repetitive motion injuries
Pediatric orthopedic, neurological conditions, and LSVT BIG Parkinson’s Therapy.
Benefits of Physical Therapy
Physical therapists are evidence-based health care professionals who offer cost-effective treatment that improves mobility and relieves pain, reduces the need for surgery and prescription drugs, and allows patients to participate in a recovery plan designed for their specific needs.
Improve Mobility & Motion
Physical therapists are experts in improving mobility and motion. Pain-free movement is crucial to your quality of daily life, your ability to earn a living, your ability to pursue your favorite leisure activities, and so much more.
Avoid Surgery and Prescription Drugs
While surgery and prescription drugs can be the best course of treatment for certain diagnoses, there is increasing evidence demonstrating that conservative treatments like physical therapy can be equally effective (and cheaper) for many conditions including neck pain, back pain, knee pain, and shoulder pain.
Participate In Your Recovery
Physical therapists routinely work collaboratively with their patients. Treatment plans can be designed for the patient’s individual goals, challenges, and needs. Receiving treatment by a physical therapist is rarely a passive activity, and participating in your own recovery can be empowering. In many cases, patients develop an ongoing relationship with their physical therapist to maintain optimum health and movement abilities across the lifespan.
Our skilled occupational therapist will be glad to assist you with any of these common diagnoses, conditions, and special services:
- Activities of daily living training to increase independence with bathing, dressing, feeding, grooming, and toileting.
- Training for independent living-housekeeping, meal and medication management, shopping, money management, phone and computer skills, use of adaptive equipment.
- Injuries to the elbow, wrist, and hands
- Post-surgical elbow, wrist, and hand conditions
- Splint fabrication/recommendations for pre-fabricated bracing
- Physical and cognitive deficits resulting from arthritis, Parkinson’s disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, concussion, neurological disorders, cancer, and generalized weakness
- Fall Prevention
Our skilled speech therapist can an array of pediatric and adult language issues including:
- Difficulty with an expression of thoughts and ideas
- Difficulty comprehending language
- Difficulty remembering words or speaking clearly
- Difficulty with memory or problem-solving difficulties
- Swallowing issues
- Developmentally delayed speech issues in pediatrics
- Pediatric difficulties with problem-solving or following directions
- Pediatric difficulties answering simple questions
Our speech therapist provides diagnostic and treatment services to all age groups, from infants to elders. She specializes in evaluating and treating adults with aphasia, dysarthria, apraxia, cognitive impairments, and dysphagia. She also focuses on early intervention to address childhood speech and language disorders.
We are located on the ground floor of the Primary Care Partners Building.
|Give us a review