The National Committee for Quality Assurance has recognized Primary Care Partners for delivering high-quality, patient-centered care.
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
- We put you at the center of your care, working with your health care team to create a personalized plan for reaching your goals.
- Your primary care team is focused on getting to know you and earning your trust. They care about you while caring for you. Wherever your journey takes you, your primary care team will help guide the way and coordinate your care.
- Technology makes it easy to get health care when and how you need it. You can reach your doctor through our Patient Portal, video chat, or after-hour phone calls. Mobile apps and electronic resources help you stay on top of your health and medical history.
A Patient-Centered Medical Home is the right care at the right time. It offers:
- Personalized care plans you help design that address your health concerns.
- Medication review to help you understand and monitor the prescriptions you’re taking.
- Coaching and advice to help you follow your care plan and meet your goals.
- Connection to support and encouragement from peers in your community who share similar health issues and experiences.
To learn more about the PCMH, visit pcpcc.org.