We are open and accepting TeleHealth and in-person patient appointments.
- Primary Care Partners Mask PolicyEmployees, visitors, and patients will be required to wear a mask while in the Primary Care Partners building or one of its satellite locations (Western Colorado Physicians Group, Red Canyon Family Medicine, and Western Colorado Pediatric Associates-Fruita) until further notice. [more…]
- Best of the West AcknowledgmentsThank you for your votes! Primary Care Partners won Best of the West! Congratulations to all those who placed in the Sentinel’s West of the West. A record of 17,585 ballots came in this year. Doctor’s office: Primary Care Partners-1st place Urgent Care: DOCS ON CALL-2nd place Family Doctor: Glenn Madrid-2nd place Andrew Mohler-3rd place Pediatrician: Michael Whistler-2nd place You can see who else placed or was nominated here https://www.gjsentinel.com/bestofthewest [more…]
- Collection Letter ErrorWe sincerely apologize for an error that occurred and resulted in many of our patients receiving a Final Notice Collection Letter. There will be no further collection action taken on your account as a result of this letter. We regret any inconvenience or concern that this notice has caused you. Thank you for your understanding. [more…]
- Remote Patient Monitoring ServicesPrimary Care Partners has partnered with MediCorHealth to offer remote patient monitoring services. Remote monitoring is a program covered by Medicare to help doctors identify health conditions early on. How Remote Patient Monitoring works: Patients receive a smart blood pressure device or weight scale in the mail at no cost when covered by Medicare. Patients take a few readings each week. The device will send these readings to the doctor and is monitored weekly. If a reading needs attention, patients will receive a call from a health care professional in their doctor’s office. The patient will then answer questions to help the doctor [more…]
- Antibody TestingPatients are wondering about COVID-19 antibody testing. Primary Care Partners is unable to offer tests at this time. We recommend that you go to the Mesa County Health Department website for information on testing at mesacounty.us/antibody-testing-for-covid-19/. [more…]
- Thank you for the VOTE of Confidence!Congratulations to the Primary Care Partners’ providers and healthcare offices that received your “Best of the West” votes: Dr. Andrew Mohler, Dr. Glenn Madrid, Dr. John Flanagan, Dr. Peggy Wrich, Dr. Amy Bratteli, Dr. Patrice Whistler, Dr. Michael Whistler, Tara Albright DPT, The Physical Therapy Specialty Center, DOCS On Call, and Primary Care Partners. The Daily Sentinel’s Best of the West voting Primary Care Partners thanks you for your continued support. [more…]