Primary Care Partners Inc. is seeking a Full-Time Physician. The responsibility of this position is to provide medical care that is personal, continuous, cost-effective, and of high quality.
Completed applications and CV’s must be submitted to the Human Resources Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides direct patient care to adults, pediatrics, and newborn patients in the outpatient setting, as well as the possibility of hospital, skilled nursing facilities and nursing home rounds.
- Assesses patient health by interviewing patients; performing physical examinations; obtaining, updating, and studying medical histories in the outpatient setting.
- Determines abnormal conditions by administering or ordering appropriate and resource efficient diagnostic tests. This includes interpreting some results and subsequent patient follow up and notification.
- Documents necessary medical information into the EMR in accordance with coding, billing, COPIC, and Primary Care Partners expectations.
- Performs therapeutic procedures such as: injections, suturing, wound and infection management, fracture care, and GYN procedures.
- Instructs and counsels patients by describing therapeutic regimens:
- Providing normal growth and development information.
- Family planning discussions
- End of life planning
- Providing counseling for emotional and/or mental health problems.
- Promotes overall wellness and health maintenance.
- Provides continuity of care by developing and implementing patient management plans.
- Works with and directs clinical staff on triage, care management, and refill requests.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Abides by and promotes CDC vaccine schedule for both pediatric and adult populations.
The best candidate will:
- Be a licensed Physician
- Provide primary or acute care in an after-hours setting
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Have good communication skills
- Work well in both a team and independent environment
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to email@example.com. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.