Primary Care Partners, Inc. has a full-time position open for a Housekeeping Supervisor. This position will supervise and coordinate activities of Housekeeping / Floor Tech and assist in the guidance of Housekeeping crew including addressing janitorial, maintenance, and safety issues. This position will be expected to participate in housekeeping duties. Work in collaboration with the Facilities Operations Department / Landlord Manager. This position will primarily work a swing shift (6:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.).
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, August 5, 2020.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Train staff in Housekeeping and Floor Tech proper methods and procedures.
- Recommends personnel actions on hiring & discharging to ensure proper staffing.
- Perform annual performance evaluations for staff.
- Manage Quarterly Section Change Spreadsheet / Adjust section sizes to the workflow.
- Do require daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly inspections.
- Work with Floor Tech to maintain Floors & prepares Spreadsheet on regular Floor Maintenance.
- Maintain building security during HSK hours of operation.
- Keep the facilities clean and maintain a professional atmosphere.
Knowledge of janitorial techniques, maintenance duties, SDS and safety requirements as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Previous supervisory experience preferred.