Primary Care Partners has partnered with MediCorHealth to offer remote patient monitoring services. Remote monitoring is a program covered by Medicare to help doctors identify health conditions early on.
How Remote Patient Monitoring works:
- Patients receive a smart blood pressure device or weight scale in the mail at no cost when covered by Medicare.
- Patients take a few readings each week.
- The device will send these readings to the doctor and is monitored weekly.
- If a reading needs attention, patients will receive a call from a health care professional in their doctor’s office.
- The patient will then answer questions to help the doctor understand if there is a health issue present.
- Each month the patient will get a call from a health care professional in the doctor’s office to teach them about care plans.
Primary Care Partners providers and staff are your partners in health.