We are looking for a dynamic individual to join our team as a Marketing & Public Relations Director! This position is responsible for strategic marketing and public relation messaging strategies for all divisions of Primary Care Partners in conjunction with CEO, Operations Manager, office managers, HR, and physician committees. This employee will oversee, evaluate, and implement internal and external communication efforts to ensure that all are representative of the organization’s mission statement, core values, and corporate vision.
- Creates marketing goals and action plans relating to patient awareness of programs and services at PCP, healthy habits, and as it relates to patient acquisition and satisfaction.
- Online ad campaigns, business listings, media ads, print ads, etc.
- Conducts market research on competitors to augment marketing efforts.
- Creating, producing, and editing original content for social media posts, pages, articles, videos, lobby slide shows, advertisements, radio ads, etc. that exemplifies PCP’s brand and core values.
- Monitor social media traffic to measure public’s perception of PCP’s brand; online reviews, etc.
- Creates and maintains all aspect of print production and distribution. Ensures all building signage is up to date.
- Tests quality of emails, social media posts, and company website to ensure optimization of communications to patients and the public.
- Analyze results of each marketing campaign and make changes to outlast competitors.
- Acts as webmaster for PCP websites and intranet; development, graphic design and maintenance, including managing SEO for websites and increasing internet presence.
- Publicizes current job postings, onboarding of new providers, patient programs, PCP events and services.
- Photographs new employees, company events, and other items upon request for use on the company intranet website, and printed materials.
- Through frequent communication, promote awareness of PCP programs, services, divisions, spotlight on staff and providers, to help foster a culture of inclusiveness and organization collaboration.
- Conducts patient satisfaction surveys via the Phreesia system and subsequently generating survey reports for division managers, operations manager, and CEO to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Responds to requests for information release or press interview from the media or designating a spokesperson or source of information.
- Cultivates relationships with outside entities to build community partnerships, learn of marketing/sponsorship opportunities for the company, and continuously promote PCP.
- This would include, but is not limited to, participating and organizing booths at community events, sponsorship activities, etc.
- Writes press releases and other media communications to promote services, organization, and providers.
- Coach customer service representatives in effective communication with public and employees in times of transition or change.
- Assist in planning and development of programs to maintain favorable public and stockholder views of the organization’s agenda and accomplishments.
- Study the organization’s objectives, promotional policies, and needs to build public relations strategies that influence community opinion and promote services and values.
- Prepare and edit publications, including newsletters and internal communication to staff and providers in conjunction with division managers and/or appropriate clinical experts; distribute to both internal and external groups.
- Collaborate with office managers to identify trends and group interests to further direct marketing and organization community outreach.
- College degree in Marketing and or Public Relations.
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, competitive wages, friendly work environment and more.
Applications available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send completed applications to Human Resources, P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502. Applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, September 1, 2021.