Primary Care Partners has an opening for a full-time Integrated Behavioral Health Clinician. (Post Graduate Training Opportunity)
Completed applications need to be turned into the Human Resources Department. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
Duties/Responsibilities (under supervision):
- To bring behavioral health integration to patients and their families.
- To improve population health, patient functioning, and health outcomes.
- To co-manage patient concerns with the care team.
- To include evidence-based screening and diagnostic assessments, brief targeted interventions, and referrals to specialty resources as necessary for integrated behavioral health clinical services.
- To gain working knowledge of chronic disease management interventions and psycho-pharmacology.
- To work under supervision, group and individual, in providing common treatment modalities used in primary care settings (e.g., cognitive behavioral therapy, behavioral activation, motivational interviewing, relapse preventions, clinical case management, informal medication monitoring).
- To include individual appointments 20-30 minutes, group medical visits, consultation and warm hand-offs (in exam rooms, curbside, and team treatment planning) in their work formats.
- To document services in a shared electronic medical record that facilitates team communication and care planning
Prefer recent graduate who is seeking post graduate supervision towards licensure as License Clinical Social Worker, Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Professional Counselor and has completed all coursework for graduation with a graduate degree, including completion of a pre-graduate internship, minimum of 800 hours. Strong problem solving and comfort with the inherent fast pace of primary care medicine.
Graduate degree in professional counseling, social work, or marriage and family therapy from an accredited college or university.