We have a full-time position available in our Facility Operation Department for a Landscaping/Maintenance Associate. Sunday through Thursday October-March (6pm-2:30am) and April-September (6am-2:30pm).
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Friday, March 8, 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Daily parking lot clean-up PCP/ Hospice
- Lawn Care, mowing, edging, weeding PCP/Hospice
- Trimming, pruning, hedging of plants/trees/brushes
- Snow removal, ice melt, sweeping
- Assist with building maintenance.
The Right person will:
- Be willing to adapt to task changes
- Be organized
- Have an eye for detail
- Have good people skills
- Be Multi-task oriented
- Learn quickly
- Have good communication skills
Some knowledge of landscaping; detail oriented; good work ethics and good communication skills; able to work well with supervisor, co-workers; able to be self-motivated, work well with minimal supervision and obtain excellent time management skills. Basic computer skills; i.e. Microsoft Office Word, Excel.