Western Colorado Pediatric Associates, a division of Primary Care Partners, Inc. is seeking a Full-time Manager for both locations; the Grand Junction and Fruita offices.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Monday, December 31 , 2018. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
Essential Job Functions:
- Share and embody our cultural foundations of positivity, transparency, resilience and compassion
- Coordinate day-to-day operations of the practice under the lead of the WCPA Executive Committee
- Attend and participate in WCPA Executive Committee and division meetings.
- Serve as liaison with patients/parents and community agencies to address patient satisfaction issues
- Assist in the recruitment, interviewing, and orientation of physicians and advanced practitioners
- Review contracts, grants, memorandums of understanding and agreements related to practice operations and obtain appropriate practice and/or corporate approval of such documents
- Prepare annual budget and monitor budget to actual financial performance for both locations and update the Executive Committee regularly
- Directly supervise, coach, train and support Advanced Practitioners, Back Office Supervisors, Front Office Supervisor, Administrative Assistant, Family Consultant, and Healthy Steps Specialist.
- Coordinate and oversee HEDIS and COPIC reviews
- Attend webinars and in person sessions sponsored by the Department of Health Care Policy and Finance (HCPF), Colorado Children’s Healthcare Access Program (CCHAP) and other like entities in relation to healthcare payment reform and Medicaid payments
- Participate in the Certified Pediatric Office Manager Program to become certified by the Pediatric Management Institute, if not already certified.
- Spearhead strategic planning for this cutting-edge, innovative pediatric practice in the face of the ever-changing healthcare climate
- Will have excellent communication and public speaking skills both written and verbal with a wide variety of people
- Will be knowledgeable about and assure compliance with office policies, protocols and procedures
- Will have budget preparation and monitoring, accounting and financial experience at the department level
- Will have experience with general computer applications and specific computer applications to a medical practice or healthcare facility