Western Colorado Physicians Group is seeking a Full-time MOA, LPN, or RN for a Back Office/Scribe position.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on May 1, 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
In this position you are expected to provide basic and expanded patient care roles, nursing tasks, and education under the direction of the physician. Assume independent responsibility for patient immunizations, ordering preventive and chronic disease tests or procedures by protocol, take an active role throughout the patient visit, scribing portions of the encounter into the patient record; enacting patient care needs or diagnostics during the course of the visit, and summarizing the encounter for the patient in appropriate manner – verbal /written format.
The best candidate will:
- Be an MOA, LPN, or RN
- Preferably have strong experience in Family Practice; although, it is not required.
- Have phlebotomy experience
- Have clinical experience
- Have experience giving injections
- Have excellent phone skills
- Have good ‘follow-through’ skills
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Have good people skills
- Be Multi-task oriented
- Learn quickly
- Work well in both a team and independent environment