Physical Therapy Specialty Center has an opening for a full-time Physical Therapist position. The P.T. is responsible for direct patient care. This individual functions as a staff physical therapist. The staff physical therapist is an independent health care professional who is responsible for evaluating referred patients and establishing and executing treatment plans that include a full range of treatment procedures and modalities.
Completed applications can be turned into the Human Resources Department. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The best candidate will:
- Perform comprehensive patient evaluations
- Be responsible for providing comprehensive patient care for P.T. patients.
- Be responsible for participating and contributing to the advancement of knowledge and techniques related to P.T. and other related topics.
- Be Responsible for maintaining open communication with patients, families, staff and others.
- Have a BS, MS or DPT as indicated
- Have a State licensure in Colorado
- Eligibility for insurance credentialing
- In addition to meeting the basic requirements, candidates must have 1 year of post degree progressively responsible experience, or a master’s degree in physical therapy or a directly related field.
- Knowledge of and ability to apply clinically appropriate assessment techniques and treatment interventions to address human pathophysiology and dysfunction.
- Skill in utilizing appropriate screening and evaluation techniques required to appropriately provide direct patient care.