We have openings for Physical Therapist positions. Due to our continued growth we are continuing to hire Physical Therapists at Physical Therapy Specialty Center. The Physical Therapists are responsible for direct patient care. This individual functions as a staff physical therapist. The staff physical therapist is an independent health care professional who is responsible for evaluating referred patients and establishing and executing treatment plans that include a full range of treatment procedures and modalities.
The best candidate will:
- Perform comprehensive patient evaluations
- Be responsible for providing comprehensive patient care for P.T. patients.
- Be responsible for participating and contributing to the advancement of knowledge and techniques related to P.T. and other related topics.
- Be Responsible for maintaining open communication with patients, families, staff and others.
- Have a BS, MS or DPT as indicated
- Have a State licensure in Colorado
- Eligibility for insurance credentialing
- Knowledge of and ability to apply clinically appropriate assessment techniques and treatment interventions to address human pathophysiology and dysfunction.
- Skill in utilizing appropriate screening and evaluation techniques required to appropriately provide direct patient care.
Completed applications can be turned into the Human Resources Department. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.