Physical Therapy Specialty Center has an opening for a Speech Therapist position. We are seeking a full-time Speech-Language Pathologist to join our outpatient rehab team of professionals. We provide comprehensive outpatient services, Monday-Friday in a busy outpatient clinic setting. Candidate must meet CFY requirements and will work with experienced SLP on-site who will provide required supervision and training. Position includes evaluation and treatment of clients birth through adolescence including speech and language impairments, apraxia, learning disabilities and a variety of developmental disabilities.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on January 22, 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The best candidate will:
- Perform comprehensive patient evaluations
- Be responsible for providing comprehensive patient care for S.T. patients.
- Modify treatment plan according to patient response to best meet established goals.
- Will work with the full range of human communication and swallowing disorders in individuals of all ages.
- Evaluate and diagnose speech, language, communication, voice, and swallowing disorders.
- Provide training and education to family/caregivers and other professionals.
- Provide aural rehabilitation for individuals who are deaf or hard of hearing.
- Responsible for participating and contributing to the advancement of knowledge and techniques related to S.T. and other related topics.
Master’s degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an accredited school
No experience required, CFYs welcome.
Appropriate State license or license eligible. CCC or be eligible for CFY. Flexibility, good interpersonal skills, and ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing required. Word processing experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
- Master’s (Required)
- CFY/SLP (Preferred)