Tabeguache Family and Sports Medicine are hiring a full-time Medical Office Support/Medical Records position.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, June 19, 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
This person will:
- Be Dependable
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Have good computer skills
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Have good people skills
- Be multi-task oriented
- Learn quickly
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Review paperwork for medical records and HIPAA authorizations
- Assisting providers and back office in completing patient paperwork
- Incoming medical requests for patients, insurances, claims, and law forms
- Faxing and referral notes to other offices
- Scoring and inputting clinical assessment tools
- Running reports
- Review and complete monthly registry reports
- Coordinate the preparation and presentation of patient data on these patients as requested
- Receptionist duties as needed.
- Take messages, create tasks/follow-ups and deliver to the appropriate persons