Western Colorado Pediatric Associates have an opening for a full-time Front Office position. This position participates in medical home care team, manages incoming calls, schedules appointments, and greets patients as they arrive, checks patients out when appointment is completed. Responsible for maintaining doctor’s schedules, registries, collaborate with families, provide the best customer service possible. Attention to detail, manages opening & closing of the office. Reviews office policies and procedures and adheres to them.
The starting pay for this position is $13.03 an hour.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The best candidate will:
- Manage incoming phone calls
- Schedules and maintains patient appointments
- Greets and directs incoming patients
- Checks in patients
- Maintain demographic information
- Obtain payments for account balances and insurance co-pays
- Schedule follow-up appointments as needed
- Manages tasks assigned to the administrative care team members
- Reconciles daily payments
- Initiates appointment reminder phone calls
- Reviews and maintains assigned providers scheduled including but not limited to patient appointments and provider meetings
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to email@example.com. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.