Administers benefit programs, consults with and advises employees on eligibility for insurance, retirement, and other benefits. Maintains benefit records and prepares documents necessary for implementing benefit coverage. Administers the Health, Safety, and Security programs and training. Assists Manager of Human Resources. Maintains employment record system. Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, March 2, 2021. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The starting pay for this position is $20.75 an hour.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assists Manager of Human Resources with gathering personnel information for 401k audit, subcontract insurance coverage, and various reports
- Administration of salary (verifying raises) and incentives (see list of employee perks)
- Administration of insurance (medical, dental, vision, and disability), retirement, and other employer benefit programs
- Administration of leaves of absence, FMLA
- Administration usage of PDO’s and EIB usage and bereavement process
- Quarterly time averages for benefits
- Carrying out a continuing safety program
- Compile routine reports
- Process forms (I.e. Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment Insurance)
- Develop and maintain an efficient computerized filing system to organize employee records in accordance with current labor law within the Microsoft Great Plains Program and Green Shades Program
- Assist the Recruiter mentoring new staff with check-ins
- Assist Managers/Supervisors with coaching current staff members that are struggling in their positions
- 401K Investment Review Committee member
- HIPAA Compliance Team
Two years in human resources related employment required; five years in human resources preferred. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a diverse group of personalities; ability to foster a cooperative work environment; knowledge of a wide variety of benefit plans; knowledge of computerized information systems, knowledge of financial/business analysis techniques; skill in developing and conducting employee information/orientation sessions; knowledge of federal and state wage and salary laws and regulations; skill in administering salary administration plans and programs; skill in design and implementation of employer-sponsored benefit programs
Associate’s degree in human resources, organization management, other related degree or equivalent work experience required; Bachelor’s degree in human resources preferred
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to email@example.com. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.