Tabeguache Family and Sports Medicine have an opening for a full-time Front Office position.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on March 2, 2021. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The starting pay for this position is $13.03 an hour.
This person will:
- Be Dependable
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Have good computer skills
- Be organized and detail-oriented
- Have good people skills
- Be multi-task oriented
- Learn quickly
Duties include but not limited to:
- Make and cancel appointments appropriately
- Take messages, create tasks/follow-ups and deliver to the appropriate persons
- Greet each patient to the office in a polite, welcoming, and friendly manner
- Prepare paperwork for today and next day’s appointments
- Create new accounts, scan photo ID’s and new insurance cards, send task to billing office, check in patients.
- Work patient panel attribution lists as assigned and directed by Manager
- Update demographic and insurance information, check eligibility, Insurance authorizations for patients (new and continuing patients)
- Work with assigned provider team to check schedules several days in advance to ensure proper appointment length, type, etc.
- Check balances, collect copays, payments or past due amounts.
- Maintain a clean work area and lobby
- Note completion tracking
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send the completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.