Primary Care Partners has an opening for a full-time experienced Billing Office Associate. This position is responsible for patient account management, charge and payment entry and customer service.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on February 25, 2020. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The right Candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurate guarantor demographic and insurance information – Creating accounts for new patients
- Patient Customer Service for – telephone and in person – Helping patients understand their statements, deductibles, co-pays and co-insurances
- Charge entry – Researching and auditing charts for missed charges
- Payment and adjusting postings – Posting insurance payments and adjustments both electronically and manually with correct remittance advice and remark codes, transferring balances to patient
- Processing Patient Statements – Submitting Patient statements to insurance companies
- Insurance Claim Submission – Submitting claims electronically to insurance companies
- Daily Close, Monthly, Yearly and Deposit – Balancing payments for billing office