Primary Care Partners, Inc. has an opening for a full-time Senior Accountant position. This position is responsible for the preparation, review, analysis and distribution of the Financial and Accounting Documents of Primary Care Partners, Inc. and its divisions and PCP Investors. Provide analytical and business process support to the Business Office.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the recording of all revenue and payments received.
- Preparation of PCP, Inc. analysis projects as needed.
- Analyze financial results and explain variances to prior year and to budget.
- Participate in monthly and year-end accounting close processes.
- Point of contact for Business Office supervisor and staff to optimize business processes and workflows and to provide analysis of data for timely financial decision-making.
- Monitor and train Managers/Providers on MD Report Viewer for end of month financial reports.
- Develop additional financial reports for timely decision-making.
- Work with Managers/Providers on financial analysis for use in timely decision-making.
- Serve as Super User for Financial Reporting Tools and Systems
- Recommend accounting software/hardware changes and updates. Recommend and implement best practices and workflows.
- Backup assigned duties of the other accounting staff (accountants, payroll specialist, accounting clerk)
- Other duties as assigned on Task List.
Collaborate with Finance Manager including, but not limited to:
- Division and Board Retreat Documents
- Project Pro-Formas
- Special Projects as Needed
- Business Office Support
Extensive understanding of all phases of accounting principles and budget process; minimum of four years
of experience in accounting functions preferably in a medical practice or health care setting, a strong working
knowledge of Excel and other accounting software, able to work independently and with small groups; detail
oriented with good organizational skills; critical thinking skills; able to multi-task; good communication and
interpersonal skills; team oriented; good analytical and decision making skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages and a friendly work environment. Applications available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send completed application specifying which position you are applying for to: P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502, Attn: Human Resources.
We offer excellent benefits, competitive wages, and a friendly work environment. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.