Primary Care Partners has an opening for a full-time experienced Billing Office Associate. This position is responsible for patient account management, charge and payment entry, and customer service.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on March 9, 2021. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The starting pay for this position is $14.43.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Accurate guarantor demographic and insurance information
- Creating accounts for new patients
- Patient Customer Service for – telephone and in-person
- Helping patients understand their statements, deductibles, co-pays, and co-insurances
- Charge entry
- Researching and auditing charts for missed charges
- Payment and adjusting postings
- Posting insurance payments and adjustments both electronically and manually with correct remittance advice and remark codes, transferring balances to patient
- Processing Patient Statements
- Submitting Patient statements to insurance companies
- Insurance Claim Submission
- Submitting claims electronically to insurance companies
- Daily Close, Monthly, Yearly, and Deposit
- Balancing payments for the billing office
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, competitive wages, a friendly work environment, and more. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send the completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.