Western Colorado Physicians Group, a division of Primary Care Partners, Inc. is seeking a Full-time Office Supervisor – RN. This position is responsible for Supervision, scheduling, directing and coordinating of all staff. Work directly with Office Manager on personnel issues including, but not limited to, hiring, termination, and disciplinary action, coordinate training and education. Accountable for being sure staff completes daily responsibilities. Responsible for operational aspects of the office including, but not limited to, protocols, policies and procedures.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The best candidate will:
- Be a Registered Nurse
- Act as liaison between staff, physicians and management
- Assist in development and maintenance of office policies, procedures, and protocols
- Duties as assigned by Office Manager and ability to function as staff RN
- Assist in interviews, hiring, disciplines and termination of office staff
- Coordinate training of new employees
- Directly supervise office personnel
- Assure positive communications among and within the back office, physicians, patients and families
- Assist providers with direct patient care in accordance with back office protocols, policies and procedures including, but not limited to, vital signs, patient procedures, throat cultures, immunizations, etc.
- Assist patient with transition of care and med reconciliation
- IV and medication administration
- Perform Annual Wellness Visits