Family Physicians of Western Colorado has a Full-time position available for an experienced MOA, LPN or RN. This position will maintain a professional attitude while working independently and as a team to provide basic patient care, medical tasks, and education under the direction of the physician or nurse practitioner. To keep the clinic stocked and maintain clean facilities for patient care.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, July 15, 2020. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The duties include but not limited to:
- Obtain and chart vitals
- Utilize an Electronic Health record and Eagle Dream software to review metrics and update patient’s medical information
- Anticipate provider’s needs in advance to keep provider on schedule while keeping provider informed of daily schedule
- Provide patient instruction and education materials
- Arrange referrals to internal and out-of-office providers
- Review, prepare, administer, dispense and chart medications, injections, immunizations at provider direction
- Provide phone calls to patients, labs, external offices, with results and patient care info.
- Prepare and assist providers with specialized minor procedures
- Clean and supply exam rooms, procedure rooms, nursing station and dirty utility room