Primary Care Partners, Inc. has a full-time position open for a Housekeeping Supervisor. This position will supervise and coordinate activities of Housekeeping / Floor Tech and assist in guidance of Housekeeping crew including addressing janitorial, maintenance and safety issues. This position will be expected to participate in housekeeping duties. Work in collaboration with Facilities Operations Department / Landlord Manager. This position will primarily work a swing shift (6:00 p.m. – 2:30 a.m.).
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, July 14, 2020. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Train staff in Housekeeping and Floor Tech proper methods and procedures.
- Recommends personnel actions on hiring & discharging to ensure proper staffing.
- Perform annual performance evaluations for staff.
- Manage Quarterly Section Change Spreadsheet / Adjust section sizes to workflow.
- Do required daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly inspections.
- Work with Floor Tech to maintain Floors & prepares Spreadsheet on regular Floor Maintenance.
- Maintain building security during HSK hours of operation.
- Keep the facilities clean and maintain a professional atmosphere.
Knowledge of janitorial techniques, maintenance duties, SDS and safety requirements as well as excellent interpersonal skills. Previous supervisory experience preferred.