Red Canyon Family Medicine is seeking a Full-time (32+ hours a week) MOA or CNA. This job involves directly assisting the physician in daily tasks ranging from patient preparation, obtaining history, preparing for vaccinations & procedures, and following the patient from time of arrival to their time of departure and making sure all the patients’ and physicians’ needs are met in order to provide the best physician to patient experience as possible.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, August 27, 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The best candidate will:
- Be a MOA or CNA
- Preferably have strong experience in Family Practice; although, it is not required.
- Have phlebotomy experience
- Have clinical experience
- Have experience giving injections
- Have excellent phone skills
- Have good ‘follow-through’ skills
- Work well in a fast-paced setting
- Be organized and detail oriented
- Have good people skills
- Be Multi-task oriented
- Learn quickly
- Work well in both a team and independent environment