Western Colorado Pediatric Associates (WCPA) is seeking a candidate for a Front Office Supervisor position.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Thursday, August 22 , 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
Front Office Supervisor
- Oversee 13 front staff personnel
- Develops, Revises and Implements protocols
- Write and manage monthly front office staff schedules for WCPA
- Must be able to perform all Phone, Greet and Cashier duties
- Interview and hire for Front Staff at WCPA
- Participate in employee disciplinary action
- Write and participate in delivery of Employee evaluations
- Schedule, prepare agendas and run Front Office meetings
- Serve as office receptionist as well for WCPA
Minimum one year of medical office experience required; must be able to communicate effectively and demonstrate courteous and cooperative behavior with staff, peers, patients, and the public. Be able to complete workload accurately within assigned deadlines; must be friendly and have positive interpersonal skills, manual dexterity and have eye/ear/hand coordination.