Primary Care Partners, Inc. has a full-time position open for a Finance Manager.
This position is responsible for overall financial management and accounting operations of Primary Care Partners and its entities. This position supervises Staff Accountants, Accounting Support, Payroll Specialist, and Accounts Payable/Purchasing Manager. Primary responsibilities include overseeing all accounting and financial functions, assisting the Practice Administrator and Executive Director, and participating in upper management meetings, Stockholder meetings, MSO Management Group meetings and the PCP Focus Group meetings.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Tuesday, August 20, 2019. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Oversee the monthly financial reporting process for PCPINC
- Review financial reports by analysis of profit/loss statements for PCPINC
- Oversee Forecaster setup and maintenance for budget preparation
- Oversee PCPINC and PCP Investors Budget process
- Organize and conduct finance meetings as needed
- Prepare yearend projections for PCPINC Board of Directors and management
- Coordinate and oversee yearend close
- Monitor weekly Cash Flow for PCPINC and direct Purchasing and Accounts Payable Manager to make the scheduled payments
- Oversee the management of all bank accounts for PCPINC
- Conduct new physician and manager financial orientation
- Manage internal controls for all financial processes
- Guide, direct and support the finance staff
- Annual Personal Appraisals
Extensive understanding of all phases of accounting/financial principals and budget processes. Minimum of four years of experience, preferably in a medical practice or health care setting, a strong working knowledge of Excel and other accounting software, detail oriented with good organizational and communication skills, good decision making skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in finance and/or accounting.