Western Colorado Pediatric Associates has a full-time position available for an experienced RN, LPN or MOA. This position will provide initial patient care, charting, education to parents/patients; administer immunizations, medications, and other treatments ordered; assist the provider when needed and stock and maintain clean facilities for patient care.
Completed applications must be received by 5 p.m. on Thursday, April 22, 2021. Cover letters and resumes are not accepted.
The starting pay for this position for MOA – $14.43; LPN/RN – $18.95
The duties include but not limited to:
- Enjoy working with children
- Obtain and chart patient’s vital statistics related to the reason for the visit
- Be able to administer immunizations
- Have back office experience
- Provide parent/patient with clinical instruction and education materials
- Call patients with test results or other information directed by the provider
- Order procedures, laboratory studies and medications as directed by the provider
- Research, administer and document immunizations as ordered
- Assist with in-office procedures as needed
- Manage and inform provider of daily patient schedule
- Enter charges for vaccines, therapeutic injections, nebulizer or other treatments given to patient, in-office labs collected and/or performed or specimen packaged for send out to lab
- Individual duties as requested/assigned by Nursing Supervisor
We offer excellent benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, 401K, Employee Assistance Program, competitive wages, a friendly work environment, and more. Applications are available at www.pcpgj.com. Please send the completed Primary Care Partners application specifying which position you are applying for to P.O. Box 10700, Grand Junction, CO 81502 Attn. Human Resources or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do a background check and a drug screen for all applicants.